The SPIC of Sambhram Institute of Technology is the chief facilitator for the students to obtain placements best suited to them and primarily liaisons between Industry and the Institute. The goal of Placement Cell is to provide world class training to Sambhram Institute of Technology students. The Cell has emerged as a favored destination for many organizations who come back year after year to recruit fresh talent nurtured at the College.
The Placement Cell is dedicated to motivate and help the student community towards their campus placements and industrial training. This is done by training students from the first year onwards focusing on motivational skills, communication skills, interpersonal relationships, leadership qualities, group discussions and interview techniques.
Additionally, the Cell also provides the required infra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics. The database of the students is managed by the cell, which plays a crucial role in suitably placing the alumni too whenever required.
To equip the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – Sincerity, Hard work and Justice.
- To collaborate with Industries and Companies to understand business and technology needs, trends and career opportunities
- To support and guide all students in meeting their career aspirations through Industry Job Placements, Company Internships, Mentoring for higher studies, and Innovation and Entrepreneurship Activities, etc.
- To assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
- To help students develop and implement successful job search strategies
- To act as a seamless conduit between the Industry and the Institute to provide quality manpower to suit every organizational need.
- To empower students with life-long career decision making skills.
- To help students in finding the right path via campus placements.
- To institute the best practices in conducting and co-ordinating the campus placement process for the Industries in the Institution.