BACHELOR OF COMMERCE-(BCU)
Department of Commerce at Sambhram is contributing to top-notch educational standards that are both cost-effective and sustainable, to all classes of society. They are instigating best academic practice at every opportunity by nurturing human relationships, practices, values and ethics to bring out the best from the students.
Crucial advantages of education in this basic degree provide opportunities to prepare for entry into Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accounting, Company Secretary, Actuarial Services and Management. Students qualifying in the commerce program have been finding employment even before leaving college. The race from companies to pick up students in the pre-final year of study is leaving very little number to pursue higher studies. Quite a few returns to join a post graduate program either to the Sambhram campus or go overseas.
Pass in 10 + 2 / PUC or equivalent with minimum 40% of marks in all the subjects, including languages.
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Certified Management Accountancy (CMA)
- M Com/MBA
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accounts (ACCA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certificate in Investment Banking (CIB)