MASTER OF COMMERCE
This professional course will help B.com / BBM candidates to develop managerial and analytical skills to meet business challenges at the national and global level.
Normally 1st sem course starts in September and the 4 semesters are completed within 2 yrs.
KEY FEATURES :
- Intake: 40
- Degree awarded by Bangalore University
- Full-time: 24 months
- Global perspective and focus
- Affiliated to Bangalore University & recognized
by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Certified by the International Organization for
Standardization with an ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- A semester-based, modular approach to the
- Rigorous, contemporary, and progressive
- Taught by accomplished faculty
- Project-based training throughout the program,
which includes a field-based Industry
- Internship Program and a Dissertation
- Electives begin in the second year of the
- Regular updating of elective courses to reflect
the needs of industry
- Tie-ups and collaborations with leading
universities and institutions in India & abroad
provide for student exchanges, internships.
- The program comprises the Learner's Value Proposition, Core Courses, Elective Courses, Industry Internship Program, Dissertation, and Advanced Courses
Industry Institution Interaction
Student Governing Council & Clubs